The Saint-Lawrence and the Gouffre river valley.
A guided sea kayak service with departure from our main base, and following the cycle of the highest tides in the St Lawrence River. From the Baie-Saint-Paul wharf, paddle the quiet waters of the Middle Estuary's biggest bay towards Cap au Corbeau or Cap Maillard, with a unique view of Isle-aux-Coudes, the Charlevoix Massif, Mont des Éboulements and the Gouffre river valley.
- The coastal landscapes of the Gouffre river valley
- The highest tides on the St Lawrence River
- The schooner Accalmie's final resting place
- Waterfowl observation
Experienced guides that know the area, respect for weather conditions, maximized supervision ratios, appropriate routes, equipment quality, comfortable wetsuits, all these factors help us to safely supervise groups of tourists of all ages, experience levels and backgrounds.
Information and price
May 26th to September 16th, 2020, upon reserving.
Quai de Baie-Saint-Paul, 210, rue Sainte-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
Price for each participant
|Age||Rates||Groups 8 and+||Kayak perso*|
|18 ans et +||74 $||63 $||49 $|
|10-17 ans||54 $||46 $||29 $|
The package includes…
- Kayak excursion in the estuary
- Introduction to basic kayaking
- Supervision by a professional guide
- Nautical material and dry bags
- Wetsuit & accessories.
The package excludes…
- Your personal sports garments
- Taxes (14.975 %)
- Guide gratuities, at your discretion.
- Solo or double sea kayak
- Wetsuit, paddling anorak and booties
- PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Dry bag
- Sprayskirt and paddle.
- Wool or Polar sweater
- Short or swimsuit
- Cap or hat
- Extra clothes
- Enough water for the whole day
Route and length
Katabatik installations for reception and facilities.
Approximately 8 km, with several nice beaches to stop for breaks
Route difficulty level is Easy to Moderate. Excursion is accessible to beginners as well as to experienced paddlers.
- 3hrs 30min total
- Technical preparation and training: 1hr
- Kayak excursion: 2hrs to 2 hrs 30min
Daily departures, usually scheduled between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. according to the variable cycle of the tide.
- Download our detailed schedule to obtain information about all our activities.
Reception for sea kayaking trip at Baie-Saint-Paul:
Dock of Baie-Saint-Paul,
210, Rue Ste-Anne,
QC G3Z 1P8