From Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, you will paddle the middle estuary of the St. Lawrence until you reach Baie-Saint-Paul. You will observe the gigantic panorama of the West Charlevoix, at the foot of the Massif, with Isle-aux-Coudres off in the distance and the Mont des Éboulements in sight, center of the meteoric crater.
This is a 15 kilometres one-way guided tour. A shuttle bus from Baie-Saint-Paul will take you to the launch point at Petite-Rivière-Saint-François. The tour will take a break in the Prairies sector before ending its run at the Baie-Saint-Paul wharf.
The environment you will be exploring
- The incredible panorama of west Charlevoix;
- The Massif, Isle-aux-Coudres and the Mont des Éboulements;
- The biggest tides of the St-Lawrence;
- The charming scenery of the Gouffre Valley;
The guides’ experience, industry knowledge, compliance with weather conditions, reduced frame ratios, equipment quality, comfort of insulated clothing; All of these factors help us to safely coach our tour groups of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
Information and price
From July 1st to September 18th, 2021., according to the tidal cycle.
Quai de Baie-Saint-Paul, 210, rue Saint-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
|18 and older||99 $||74 $|
|10-17 years||59 $|
This package includes :
- A kayak guided tour (6h)
- Shuttle service to the launching point
- Supervision by a professional guide
- Nautical material and dry bags
- Wetsuits and accessories
This package excludes :
- Your personal sportswear
- Taxes not included (14.975 %)
- Gratuities for the guides, at your discretion
Provided equipment :
- Simple or double sea kayaks
- Wetsuit, paddle jacket and booties
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Dry bags
- Sprayskirt and paddle
Required equipment :
- Polar or wool sweater
- Short or swimsuit
- Cap or hat
- Extra clothes
- Enough water for the day
Route and duration
Approximately 15km, with several nice beaches to stop for breaks
This route’s difficulty level is Moderate. This excursion is accessible to beginners as well as experienced paddlers.
- 6h00 total
- Technical preparation, shuttle and training : 2h
- Kayak excursion: 3h
- Beach break: 1h
- Up to 7 days before the activity : 20% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without change fees during the same season.
- From 7 days to 48 hours before the activity : 50% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without change fees during the same season.
- From 48 hours to the day of the activity : 100% of the total amount will be non-refundable, change with a $20 fee during the same season.
- The day of the activity : 100% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without possibility of modification.