From the superb beach of Saint-Irénée, discover the heart of Charlevoix’s coast. During this 9-kilometre guided return trip, you will paddle at the foot of Mont des Éboulements and you will see the authentic landscapes of Ruisseau Jureux, Anse au Sac and Cap aux Oies. Occasionally, the route will be to Cap Blanc and Pointe au Pic, depending on the tide cycle and the prevailing conditions.
The environment you will be exploring
- The most beautiful accessible beach of all Charlevoix;
- The extended and charming panorama of Charlevoix’s coast ;
- The meteoric crater and the Mont des Éboulements;
- Sea birds observation;
The guides’ experience, industry knowledge, compliance with weather conditions, reduced frame ratios, equipment quality, comfort of insulated clothing; All of these factors help us to safely coach our tour groups of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
Information and price
From June 18 to september 10, 2022, upon reservation
Two daily departure : 9h et 13h30
Participants must arrive 30 minutes early to get prepared.
Saint-Irénée’s beach, 91 Chemin des Bains, Saint-Irénée, QC G0T 1V0
(The building is on the beach, in front of Restaurant-Motel de la Plage)
|Age||Prices||Groups 10 +||Personal kayak|
|18 and older||75 $||64 $||50 $|
|10-17 years||55 $||48 $|
This package includes :
- A kayak guided tour (3h30)
- Introduction to kayaking
- Supervision by a professional guide
- Nautical material and dry bags
- Wetsuits and accessories
This package excludes :
- Your personal sportswear
- Taxes not included (14.975 %)
- Gratuities for the guides, at your discretion
Provided equipment :
- Simple or double sea kayaks
- Wetsuit, paddle jacket and booties
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Dry bags
- Sprayskirt and paddle
Required equipment :
- Polar or wool sweater (in case of bad weather)
- Short or swimsuit
- Cap or hat
- Extra clothes
- Enough water for the day
Route and duration
Approximately 9 km, with several nice beaches to stop for breaks.
Easy to moderate, easy launching from the beach of St-Irénée, excursion accessible to beginners as well as to paddlers already initiated.
- 3h30 total
- technical preparation and training : 1h
- kayak excursion: 2 h à 2h30
Two daily departures :
- Up to 7 days before the activity : 10% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without change fees during the same season.
- From 7 days to 48 hours before the activity : 50% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without change fees during the same season.
- From 48 hours to the day of the activity : 100% of the total amount will be non-refundable, change with a $20 fee during the same season.
- The day of the activity : 100% of the total amount will be non-refundable, without possibility of modification.