Canyoning Chute à Cimon
- A three hours canyoning excursion into "La Chute at Cimon", a waterfall located at Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive
A new outdoor activity, canyoning consists of abseiling down a wild canyon. Equipped with a helmet and a neoprene suit, you will experience the delight of descending waterfalls in a breathtaking landscape.
You will experience
Chute à Cimon
Your professional canyoning guides will make you drop into a canyon that represent a seismic fault line created by a meteorite that impacted the region of Charlevoix. A unique experience of adventure and geological discovery.
Information and price
* From June 24th to September 30th 2018 *
CANYONING : Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive's dock 750 chemin du quai, Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, QC G0A 3Y0.
|Canyoning Chute à Cimon|
|Adultes (18+)||89 $|
|Children (10 - 17)||45 $|
The package includes ...
- A 3 hours canyoning excursion
- Professionnal guiding
- An introduction to the basics of abseil
- The shuttle to the cascade entrance
- The nautical equipment
- Isothermal clothing (canyoning)
DOES'NT include ...
- Your personal sportswear
- Taxes (14.975%)
- Tipping, at your discretion
- harness and helmet
- ropes and climbing equipment
- wet-suit, anorak and neo stockings
- Sneakers that will be wet
- A woolen or polar fleece sweater
- A pair of shorts or a jersey
- Spare dry clothes
Run & Length
Chute à Cimon
The guides will meet you at Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive's dock parking lot. 750 chemin du quai, Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, QC G0A 3Y0.
Excursion difficulty level
It's accessible to everyone, this initiation is for very beginers as well as seasoned climbers : a practical demonstration is made before the descent. It's not rock climbing. But the descent in the aquatic environment will pleasantly surprise the seasoned climbers.
From 2h30 to 3h (depending of the group)
Chute à cimon
Two daily departures. Participants must present themselves 15 minutes before the departure to finalize their preparation.
Feel free to contact us for further information and/or to complete your trip's planning.