Discover canyoning in Baie-Saint-Paul
New on the list of open air activities, canyoning consists in hiking down a wilderness canyon using ropes. Equipped with a helmet and a neoprene suit, you will experiment the pleasure of coming down a vertical water cascade on a rope, amidst a spectacular landscape.
It is an initiation for all those who have never rappelled down a rope. A practical demonstration is made before the descent. It is not escalade. But the descent in an aquatic environment will pleasantly surprise even experienced rock-climbers.
The environment you will be exploring
Discover a magnificent and secluded site, barely 5 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul. Our professional canyoning guides will take you on an aquatic, vertical journey in a fault created by the Charlevoix meteor impact. A unique experience combining adventure and geological discovery.
About the activity
Our guides will welcome you and will prepare your personal equipment. A shuttle will drive the group to the site for an excursion lasting about 3 hours. No rappelling experience is required but it is necessary to feel at ease in the water. 10 years of age and up.
Information and price
June 24th to September 30th, 2017, for groups of 4 people or more
Baie-Saint-Paul wharf, 210, rue Saint-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
Price for each participant
|Adults (18 ans et +)||89 $|
|Children (10 - 17 ans)||69 $|
The package includes…
- A 3 hour canyoning experience
- Supervision by a canyoning guide
- Basic instructions
- Shuttle to the cascade entry point
- Security equipment
- Suit (canyoning)
The package excludes…
- Your personal sports garments
- Taxes (14.975 %)
- Guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Harness and helmet
- Ropes and climbing equipment
- Wet-suit, anorak and neoprene socks
- Running shoes you can wet
- Wool or Polar sweater
- Short or swimsuit
- Extra clothes
Route and length
Rivière du Moulin
Site at the Baie-Saint-Paul wharf, 210 rue Sainte-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
Accessible to all, it is an initiation for all to those who have never rappelled down a rope. A practical demonstration is made before the descent. It is not escalade. But the descent in an aquatic environment will pleasantly surprise even experienced rock-climbers.
|Departure times||Return Times|
|9:00 a.m.||~ 11:30 a.m.|
|2:00 p.m.||~ 5:00 p.m.|
- Reservations will be confirmed by the payment with a credit card.
- It is possible to reserve on-line till 48 hours before the activities.
- To reserve the day beforevor that very day, please contact us to 418.665.2332.
- We shall communicate with you if he had to have changes in your reservation there.
Our canyoning service is a partnership with Canayoning - Québec.
You can book a visit directly from the module below.