Excursions 1/2 journée à la Rivière du Moulin
Discover canyoning in Baie-Saint-Paul
New on the list of open air activities, canyoning consists in hiking down a wilderness canyon using ropes. Equipped with a helmet and a neoprene suit, you will experiment the pleasure of coming down a vertical water cascade on a rope, amidst a spectacular landscape.
It is an initiation for all those who have never rappelled down a rope. A practical demonstration is made before the descent. It is not escalade. But the descent in an aquatic environment will pleasantly surprise even experienced rock-climbers.
The environment you will be exploring
Discover a magnificent and secluded site, barely 5 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul. Our professional canyoning guides will take you on an aquatic, vertical journey in a fault created by the Charlevoix meteor impact. A unique experience combining adventure and geological discovery.
About the activity
Our guides will welcome you and will prepare your personal equipment. A shuttle will drive the group to the site for an excursion lasting about 3 hours. No rappelling experience is required but it is necessary to feel at ease in the water. 10 years of age and up. Au sujet de l'activité
Information and price
**June 8 to September 8, for groups of 4 people or more
Baie-Saint-Paul wharf, 210, rue Sainte-Anne, G3Z 1P8, 210, rue Saint-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
Price for each participant
|Canyoning Rivière du Moulin|
|Youths (10 - 17)||$69|
The package includes…
- A 3 hour canyoning experience
- Supervision by a canyoning guide
- Basic instructions
- Shuttle to the cascade entry point
- Security equipment
- Suit (canyoning)
The package excludes…
- Your personal sports garments
- Taxes (14.975 %)
- Guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Harness and helmet
- Ropes and climbing equipment
- Wet-suit, anorak and neoprene socks
- Running shoes you can wet
- Wool or Polar sweater
- Short or swimsuit
- Extra clothes
Route and length
Rivière du Moulin
Site at the Baie-Saint-Paul wharf, 210 rue Sainte-Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, G3Z 1P8
- Difficulty level
- Accessible to all, it is an initiation for all to those who have never rappelled down a rope. A practical demonstration is made before the descent. It is not escalade. But the descent in an aquatic environment will pleasantly surprise even experienced rock-climbers.
2 Departures daily. Participants must arrive 15 minutes before departure time to get prepared.
|Departure times||Return Times|
|8h30 a.m.||~ 11h30 a.m.|
|2:00 p.m.||~ 5:00 p.m.|
Contactez-nous pour obtenir des précisions et compléter votre séjour chez nous.
- Reservation requests using the form included below will be processed quickly.
- We shall call you to complete your reservation
- Reservations must be confirmed by credit card.
- The deposit at the reseration is 50% of the total amount.
In case of cancellation by Katabatik for reasons of security related to weather conditions:
- A new reservation is made at the customer's convenience;
- If it is impossible for the customer to make a new reservation, the excursion is cancelled free of charge.
- The decision to cancel made by Katabatik always takes place at the starting point and departure time of a given activity.
For reservations cancelled by the customer:
- You can modify or cancel your reservation free of charge up until noon (12 p.m.) the day before the activity.
- For any cancellation made after noon (12 p.m.) the day before the activity, the 50 % deposit is not refundable.